Application form for admission into Adamawa state college of nursing and midwifery for 2019/2020 session is now available for sale.
Applications are thereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, Post Basic Nursing, Basic Nursing and Remedial Programmes for 2019/2020 academic session.
Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Eligibility
- Candidates for admission into the Post Basic Nursing Programme must be Registered Midwives with a minimum of five SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics. They must also hold a current practice licence of the NMCN.
- Candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme should be at least 17.5 years old and have a minimum of five (5) SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (at not more than 2 sittings).
- Candidates for admission into the Remedial Programme should possess at least 3 credits in any of the minimum subjects required for admission into the Basic Nursing program.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission
- Applicants can walk into Polaris Bank or Zenith Bank and pay #5000 for the application forms into the College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, account through Adamawa State Gov’t Pay Direct.
- Printout of payment slip is then presented to College Bursary Department for issuance of receipt and application form.
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTIES IN UNDERSTANDING THE PAYMENT MODALITY, ASK A BANK STAFF TO GUIDE YOU AS ONLY PAYMENTS MADE CORRECTLY ARE ACCEPTABLE TO THE COLLEGE.
All completed forms MUST be returned NOT later than 19th July, 2019
Entrance Examination Date: 29th July, 2019
Test Venue: College of Nursing and Midwifery Complex, Yola
NB: PLEASE, WE DON’T SALE OUR FORMS ONLINE