Application form for admission into Adamawa state college of nursing and midwifery for 2021/2022 session is now available for sale.
Applications are thereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, Post Basic Nursing, Basic Nursing and Remedial Programmes for 2021/2022 academic session.
Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Eligibility
- Candidates for admission into the Post Basic Nursing Programme must be Registered Midwives with a minimum of five SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics. They must also hold a current practice licence of the NMCN.
- Candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme should be at least 17.5 years old and have a minimum of five (5) SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (at not more than 2 sittings).
- Candidates for admission into the Remedial Programme should possess at least 3 credits in any of the minimum subjects required for admission into the Basic Nursing program.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission
Payment for the Application form at the rate of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only, must be made through Remita with generated RRR Payable to Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola at any BANK.
Follow the procedure below to generate the RRR from Remita:
- Go to Remita.net and search for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery. When it comes out, click on it.
- It will take you to THIS PAGE
- Under name/service of purpose, select SALES OF FORM
- Enter your name, phone number, and email in the respective columns and click on “submit”.
- Take the invoice to any bank of your choice and make payment.
Thereafter the form should be collected at the College, along Lamido Zubairu Road (Yola Bye pass) on presentation of the Remita payment receipt.
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTIES IN UNDERSTANDING THE PAYMENT MODALITY, ASK A BANK STAFF TO GUIDE YOU AS ONLY PAYMENTS MADE CORRECTLY ARE ACCEPTABLE TO THE COLLEGE.
All completed forms MUST be returned NOT later than July 23rd, 2021.
Entrance Examination Date: 2nd August, 2021
Test Venue: College of Nursing and Midwifery Complex, Yola
Interview Date: 9th August 2021.
NB: PLEASE, WE DON’T SALE OUR FORMS ONLINE