This is to inform the general public that admission forms into the School Of Nursing Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH), ADO-EKITI for 2022/2023 academic session are now available for sale on-line. Qualified candidates are required to apply for the admission into EKSUTH Nursing school.
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Entry requirement
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2022. Candidates are allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO results.
- Interested applicant should contact the school for PAST QUESTION BOOKLET.
- Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N12,000 [Twelve Thousand Naira Only] which will be STRICTLY paid through the application portal
- No payment should be made to any individual, Agents, or Personal Bank Account(s). Beware of Fraudsters
How To Apply To EKSUTH School of Nursing
STEP 1: Log on to www.eksuthson.edu.ng
STEP 2: Click on “Application Instructions” to read the instructions carefully
STEP 3: Clock ‘New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
STEP 4: Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
STEP 5: You will be prompted to make payment online. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen. Payment should be made STRICTLY on the Application portal.
STEP 6: Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with red background.
STEP 7: Login into your email address to receive ‘APPLICATION/ACCOUNT VERIFICATION” link. Click on the link to validate your email account for future correspondence. Click on “Upload Result” to upload your O’level
STEP 8: Upon completion, click on “application slip” to print out your application slip containing a summary of your application and other details about your examination.
Examination Time: 7:00AM Prompt
Examination Venue: CBT Centre, Ekiti State University (EKSU)
Candidates are required to come along with the following items for the Examination:
- Writing Materials
- Face Mask
- Personal Hand Sanitizer
- Coloured Print-out of Application Slip
Note, Interview for the successful applicants will be conducted as scheduled below:
Also all applicants are to come with the following documents for interview:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result(s)
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial from Previous School(s)
- Certificate of Local Government Origin
- Print-out of O’level Results
For more information, please click on the chat button or call 08167117825, 08090719944, 07062420926 between 8:00am to 4:00pm (Mondays to Fridays) or send your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DO NOT PAY INTO ANY INDIVIDUAL/ AGENT/ PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
- SCRATCH CARDS/32-DIGIT PIN OBTAINED WILL BE USED TO CHECK RESULTS
- LOSS OF SCRATCH CARD/32-DIGIT PIN WILL ATTRACT REPLACEMENT FEES