The Kogi State College of Nursing Admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. The management of the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede (KGNCNMOBANGEDE) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school.
The Sales of form for 2020/2021 (Batch B) Academic Session is opened till 30th September, 2021.
Kogi State College of Nursing Admission requirements
Interested candidates must pass the following subjects at a minimum of credit level in either WAEC or NECO;
- English Language
Awaiting Results applicants need not to apply.
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing Admission
To apply for Kogi State College of Nursing admission, follow the steps below:
- Visit the School’s official website (www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng)
- Click on Apply Now
- Create an Account by providing a valid email address, name, phone number and address.
- Submit and proceed to the payment page. Your payment information will be displayed, including your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and the amount to be paid.
- Print out your Payment Invoice
- Process your payment through Bank Payment or Online Payment
- Bank Payment
- Take the printed invoice from your application portal (which contains your RRR) to any bank branch of your choice, and pay
- Online Payment
- Visit www.remita.net
- Click on Bills & Purchases
- Click on Pay RRR Invoice
- Enter the RRR generated from your application portal
- Bank Payment
- Process your payment with your ATM card details
- Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
- Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once the application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
- Print your Application Form
Note: Candidates are to process their Application Fee payment with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the School’s Application Portal ONLY. Any other payment with RRR generated outside the School’s Application Portal will not be recognized.