Kogi State College of Nursing Admission form – The management of the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede (KGNCNMOBANGEDE) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Application Deadline: Monday, July 13th 2019
Examination Date: Saturday, July 21th 2019
Interested candidates must pass the following subjects at a minimum of credit level in either WAEC or NECO;
- English Language
Awaiting Results applicants need not to apply.
How to Apply for Kogi State College of Nursing Admission
To apply for Kogi State College of Nursing admission, follow the steps below:
How to make bank transaction
- Walk into any bank on Etranzact platform nation‐wide
- Fill a teller (You do not need to account number)
- Write “KOGI STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY OBANGEDE” at the Top of teller.
- Fill the “Amount” (including the Transaction Charge)
- Pay at the counter and collect “Payment Receipt” indicating:
- Confirmation Order#
- Amount Paid
- Payment Date
- And other relevant details.
N.B.: (Insist on collecting your Payment receipt before leaving the banking hall)
The following banks are members of the eTranzact platform:
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Keystone Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- GTB Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Sterling Bank
- Zenith Bank
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- BIAO of Ivory Coast
- Covenant Micro Finance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- UBA Group
- Skye Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
- Wema Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank
Guides for online registration
Once you have made your payment and collected your receipt, click on: http://portal.kgscnmobangede.com/
- Enter your “Confirmation Order#” and click on “Start Application”
- If your “Confirmation Order#” is correct, a “New form” will open for you to start filling.
- If you have Verified your payment before, you can either:
- Click on “Click here to open existing Application”
- or you will be Automatically Redirected to the Application Login page if you enter your “Confirmation Order#”
- Complete the Application Form as appropriate and submit the form online.
Related Article: Lagos State College of Health Technology Admission form