Kaduna State College of Nursing form is out for candidates seeking admission into the college. All suitable and qualified candidates who are interested can apply online.
The application form is FREE. The application portal will be opened on Tuesday 17th August 2021- Sunday 29th August 2021.
The programme is for three years after which candidates will be presented for the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN) Final Qualifying Examinations. Upon passing the exams you will be eligible for registration with N&MCN as Registered Nurse (RN).
Kaduna State College of Nursing Programmes
The following courses are offered by the College:
- Basic Nursing: This is a three (3) year programme. It is split into six (6) semesters.
- Basic Midwifery: This is also a three (3) year programme which is split into six (6) semesters.
- Post-Basic Nursing: This is an eighteen-month programme which is split into three (3) semesters.
Kaduna State College of Nursing Admission Requirement
- Candidates must have at least credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology in not more than two sittings
- Acceptable SSCE results are WAEC, NECO NABTEB, and GCE.
- Candidates can combine WAEC with NECO, WAEC May/June with WAEC GCE or NECO June/July with NECO GCE
- NABTEB is also accepted, but the two (2) sittings must be NABTEB
- Only female applicants are accepted for midwifery
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age as the time of admission
- Applicants don’t need to have written JAMB UTME before obtaining the form.
How to apply for Kaduna State College of Nursing
Step by Step Instructions to Fill the Form
- Visit the College web site on https://applications.kscnm.net/register
- Go to Admission Page and click on Request for the free Application form
- Create Account using a valid email and a password
- Login with your login details
- Fill the required fields with correct information
- Upload your photograph
- Provide new scratch card details for the O’level sittings listed.
- Check the Checkbox to indicate that you have read and agreed to the above terms
- Submit the completed information
- Print the acknowledgment slip which contains your application number
Beware of Fraudstars!!!
This is to inform the general public that application forms for entry into the Kaduna State College of Nursing & Midwifery Kafanchan are NOT for sale. Do not be deceived into paying any sum of monies to any personal accounts in an attempt to buy an application form.