This is to inform you that Jigawa State College of Nursing And Midwifery, School Of Nursing Hadejia have started selling their entry online Application form for 2021/2022 session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitable and qualified candidates for admission into the school for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The deadline for the submission of application form has not been specified.
Jigawa State College Of Nursing Admission Requirements
Candidate for admission into general nursing Education Programme of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria must possess the following:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate/Testimonial
- A minimum of five O’ level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more 2 sittings in NECO and WAEC.
- National Business Technical and Examination Board (NABTEB) result accepted (only one sitting).
Method of Application
- Visit https://conhadejia.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission“, then Click on Start Application.
- Click on “Click here to create Account”
- Provide required information on profile Activation Form & Click on “Proceed”
- After completing Step 3, RRR Code will be generated. You may continue with payment online via Remita Portal or copy the RRR Code and pay @ any Bank Branch, anywhere.
- After successful completion of payment, Repeat Steps 1 & 2, then type-in your Phone Number (provided in Step3) and RRR Code (Generated in Step 4), Then Click on Submit.
- After Completing Step 5, Application Form menu will be displayed. Click on it & provide the required information until Application Status completed.
- Print Acknowledgment slip.