The Kwara State College Of Nursing Oke-Ode wishes to announce to the general public that the sales of admission application forms for the 2021/2022 Academic Session for Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program has commenced with effect from May 10, 2021. The application closes by midnight, August 14, 2021.
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council Of Nigeria (NMCN). It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African subregion. The College recorded a 100% success in the NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination.
Kwara State College of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Minimum of 5 O’Level credits in GCE/SSCE (WAEC or NECO) is required, to include : English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- The examination bodies approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council are NECO and WAEC.
- Candidates awaiting results are allowed to apply.
Kwara State School Of Nursing Entrance Exam And Screening Exercise
- The College entrance examining procedure is by a CBT (Computer-Based Test) and panel interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on CBT performance will be interviewed.
- Date of Entrance of Examination is 21st August, 2021
- Venue: CBT CENTRE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY, ILORIN.
- Time: 8.00am
- Visit the school portal https://portal.kwconoo.edu.ng to access admission forms and procedures.
- The admission application form fee is Twelve thousand three hundred naira only (N12,300.00).
- Make payment online via the College portal stated above.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE: ANY CANDIDATE WHO PURCHASES APPLICATION FORM FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL OR WEBSITE OTHER THAN AS HEREIN STATED ABOVE DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.