The Kwara State College Of Nursing Oke-Ode wishes to announce to the general public that the sales of admission application forms for the 2020/2021 Academic Session for Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program has commenced with effect from May 1, 2020. The application closing has not been specified
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council Of Nigeria (NMCN). It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African subregion. The College recorded a 100% success in the NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination.
Kwara State College of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Minimum of 5 O’Level credits in GCE/SSCE (WAEC or NECO) is required, to include : English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- The examination bodies approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council are NECO and WAEC.
- Candidates awaiting results are allowed to apply.
KSCN Screening Exercise
- The College entrance examining procedure is by a CBT (Computer-Based Test) and panel interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on CBT performance will be interviewed.
- Visit the school portal portal.kwaraconokeode.com.ng to access admission forms and procedures.
- The admission application form fee is eleven thousand eight hundred naira only (N11,800.00).
- Make payment online via the College portal stated above.
The extrance exation is scheduled as follows:
VENUE: UNITS CBT CENTRE (Behind Diamond Filling Station, Ita-Elepa Area, Off Asa-Dam Road, Ilorin, Kwara State.)
DATE: Not specified
FOR MORE INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE: ANY CANDIDATE WHO PURCHASES APPLICATION FORM FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL OR WEBSITE OTHER THAN AS HEREIN STATED ABOVE DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.