Kwara State College Of Health Technology hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes of the College which has commenced.
Courses offered at Kwara State College Of Health Technology
- COMMUNITY HEALTH
- DENTAL HEALTH
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE
- HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- MEDICAL LABORATORY
- PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING
- BIO MEDICAL ENGINEERING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- OPTHALMIC TECHNICIAN
- X-RAY AND MEDICAL IMAGING
- COMMUNITY NUTRITION
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (HND)
ADMISSION INTO NATIONAL DIPLOMA IS OPEN INTO THE FOLLOWING COURSES
- HND Environmental Health Technology
- HND Health Information Management
- HND Community Health
Prospective candidates must have completed the National Diploma (ND) programme in relevant area with at least lower credit pass at the final examinations.
- Five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry
- Evidence of completion of one year industrial training (IT) from recognized institution
Four (4) semesters i.e two (2) academic sessions including practical attachment
This is intended to make up for O’level deficiencies.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates into remedial studies of the college, it is aimed at preparing candidates for automatic admission into any courses of study into the college.
Admission into the College of Health Technology Offa is automatic provided a remedial programme as follows:
- Obtained a minimum of 2.0CGP from O’level subjects undertook at the college
- Remedied all necessary O’level deficiencies
All successful candidates will be placed into courses of their choice.
DURATION: 6 months
How to apply to Kwara State College of Health
(i) Visit the school portal and follow the instructions. Click here to visit the application portal
There are two types of application:
- HND Application (#15,000)
- Other Applications (#10,000)
The application fee is to be paid on the portal via ATM cards.
For further enquiries call 08184446632 (9am to 2pm weekdays).