Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery hereby informs the general public that the sales of form for 2020/2021 academics session commenced on the 1st March, 2019 and applications are invited from qualified candidates to the schools under the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery. The application is done online through the school portal.
Latest Update: The Ogun State Schools of Nursing entrance examination has been postponed until further notice.
Application deadline: Friday, 21st August, 2020.
Friday, 23rd October, 2020
Examination Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
Time: 7.00 a.m
Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Entry Requirements
Applicants seeking admission in 2020/2021 session must possess Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following five subjects: Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology. CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULT CAN ALSO APPLY
How to apply Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
- Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
- Click on ‘Register’ at the end of this write-up to start your application
- After registration, Login with your username and password
- Enter your Payment Pim
- Complete the application form
- You can always log in to the portal to follow up with the status of your application
- Print the online documents for the CBT
Note: i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
Note: ii. Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.
All enquiries sholud be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104),ONLY
IMPORTANT NOTICE: A LOST OR MISPLACED PIN WILL NOT BE REPLACED
Entrance Examination Timetable
Instructions for the CBT
Applicants are to come with their photo card printed from the portal