Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024
Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery hereby informs the general public that the sales of form for 2023/2024 academics session has commenced and applications are invited from qualified candidates to the schools under the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery. The application is done online through the school portal.
2023 Admissions are currently ongoing into the following schools namely:
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ida-Aba Abeokuta (SON, Idi-Aba)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ijebu-Ode (SON, Ijebu-Ode)
- Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro (SON, Ilaro)
Application deadline: May 6th, 2023.
Examination Date: June 6th – 8th 2023.
Examination Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
Time: 7.00 a.m
Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Entry Requirements
Applicants seeking admission in 2023/2024 session must possess Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following five subjects: Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology. CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULT CAN ALSO APPLY
How to apply Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
- Click on ‘Register’ at the end of this write-up to start your application
- After registration, Login with your username and password
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,500:00 (Fifteen Thousand and Five Hundred Naira).
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
- After the submission of the form, your Examination Photocard will be generated, please print it out in full color.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
Note: i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
Note: ii. Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.
All enquiries sholud be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104),ONLY
IMPORTANT NOTICE: A LOST OR MISPLACED PIN WILL NOT BE REPLACED
Instructions for the CBT: Applicants are to come with their photo card printed from the portal
Read: List of school of nursing form on sale