This is to inform the students of Adekunle Ajasin University, their parents, guardians as well as the general public that below is the fee payable for new students and returning students of the school. The AAUA admission acceptance fee for fresh students is N50,000 for all courses of study.
AAUA Students’ School Fees Schedule
100 Level & Direct Entry
|ADMIN. & MGT. SCIENCES||150,000.00|
|ENV. DESIGN & MGT.||150,000.00|
200 -300 Level
|ADMIN. & MGT. SCIENCES||120,000.00|
|ENV. DESIGN & MGT.||120,000.00|
400 Level & Above
|ADMIN. & MGT. SCIENCES||100,000.00|
|ENV. DESIGN & MGT.||100,000.00|
AAUA Procedures for students’ registration
- Newly-admitted students are to proceed to https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng to complete bio-data form and upload educational qualifications.
- All students duly cleared are to proceed to pay the prescribed fees for the session, and have their matriculation numbers automatically generated.
- After payment of prescribed fees, proceed to register for courses (www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng), submit and print course registration details for your own records.
- Proceed to register with the Faculty Officer and collect three Student files.
- Register with the University Health Centre, and thereafter proceed to Student Affairs Division.
Returning Students are to:
- Pay the prescribed fees for the Academic Session.
- Register for courses online, submit and print for your own records.
- Submit Course Registration Forms in the Department.