The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the school management. Also the acceptance fees payable by fresh students who has been offered admission into MOUAU has also be released.
The schedule of the school fees is for the new (freshers) and returning students.
MOUAU School Fees Schedule
|Other Registration Charges||N63,000|
Returning (Old) Students
|Registration Charges||SIWES||Final Year|
|CEET/COLPAS/ COLNAS,CASE, CAFST||N50,000||N51,000||N56,500|
Note: All fees are inclusive of N500 transaction charges. Also note that late fees of N5000 applies to any registration not done before 10th May 2020.
How to pay acceptance fees
- Candidate visits school portal https://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/acceptance-fees.php
- Candidate clicks on “Check your admission status”. If candidate was offered admission, the admission letter comes up, the student is required to print this letter.
- Student now clicks on Accept Admission. This is at the bottom of the Page.
- Once Admission is accepted, the student is led to accept and print out a pledge form.
- The system now leads the student to Acceptance Fees screen
How to pay MOUAU School Fees on Remita
- Student’s details shows up on the Acceptance fees platform. There is a tab labelled ‘Pay/paid via’, student should click on the drop down menu and choose pay using Remita Payment Gateway and then execute the Submit button.
- Remita link is now displayed. Student should click on the “Make Payment” button. The Remita payment secured platform shows up. Student details are displayed. Student can select either “Internet Banking”, “Master Card” or “Visa”.
- If student is paying with internet banking, student should select Internet Banking Option and his/her bank and click on Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, student clicks on the “proceed to Internet Bank” option, signs in with his/her existing bank details and proceed to make payment.
A payment receipt is sent to registered email address.
- If student is paying at local bank branch, student should equally select Internet Banking Option and select ANY Bank, click on Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, student clicks on the “Print Invoice” option, prints this invoice page and proceeds to any bank for payment, after which a payment receipt is issued to the student at the bank.
- If student is paying via ATM card, (Master or VISA cards ONLY) the student should click appropriate card type, and enter card details. A payment receipt is sent to registered email address.
P.S: If you are paying online (Internet Banking or via ATM cards), ensure that you print out your payment receipt!
- Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student to pay for Accommodation fees
Once Payment is done for Accommodation, Kindly report to the Dean of Students’ Affairs Office for allocation of bed space
If there is a delay in getting Allocation, Kindly report back to the Admissions Office