The Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE), Gombe State school fees schedule for 2021/2022 session has been released by the management of the school. This is to inform the public especially students of the school that the school management has released the school fees schedule for the fresh and returning undergraduates.
Furthermore, all successfully admitted candidates in the 2021/2022 Federal University, Kashere admissions exercise are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of FUKASHERE (3,000.00) only.
Federal University, Kashere (FUK) was one of the new federal universities establish by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2010 to increase access and ensure equity among all the States of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory in terms of the presence of federal tertiary institutions. FUK aspires to be a world class institution of higher learning which shall attract and train brilliant and talented young people from diverse backgrounds in Gombe State, Nigeria and beyond to become the leaders of tomorrow.
FUKASHERE School Fees
The schedule of fees are into two tables – one for freshers and the other for returning students.
- Freshers (UTME) – #36,000
- Freshers (DE) – #41,000
- Returning students – #21,000
- Accommodation fee – #20,000
- Alumni fees (For Final year only) – #5000
Note: Hostel maintenance to be paid by on-campus students only.
How to pay for FUK Acceptance Fee
Visit the registration portal on http://fuk.safsrms.com/
- Login ID: Your Jamb Registration Number
- Password: Your Jamb Registration Number. NOTE: (The system will prompt you immediately for change of password after first login).
- Upload your photograph/picture Upon successful login, ENSURE that you update your profile as Payment receipts and Vital information will be communicated to you via your e-mail address.