The management of University of Calabar has released the school fees schedule for both the new and returning students for the 2021/2022 session. The new students are expected to pay a sum of N25,000 has the acceptance fee. This fee is a proof that the students have accepted the admission offered to them. The deadline for payment of the University of Calabar acceptance fee for freshers is 28th Dec 2021.
UNICAL School Fees Schedule
|Category||PER SESSION (Naira)|
|Final Year Students|
Kindly note that late registration will attract a sum of N5000.
- ACCEPTANCE FEES – FRESH STUDENTS 25,000
- PROJECT SUPERVISION 5,000
- PORTAL CHARGES 2,500
- LATE REGISTRATION 5,000
How To Pay UNICAL School Fees
- Visit the undergraduate portal myunical.edu.ng
- Generate and Print Bill
- Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study
- Go to the bank and make payment on the e-Transact Platform
- Collect bank payment slip which contains payment details and confirmation order number
- Return back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number
- Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you to gain access to the portal.
- Finally, print your payment receipt for reference purposes.
How To Pay UNICAL Acceptance Fee
- Walk into any Commercial Bank nationwide
- Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.