Kogi State Polytechnic has releasedthe cut off mark for both the JAMB and the screening conducted for candidates seeking admission into the school for 2021/2022 session. We are pleased to inform the general public, especially aspirants of Kogi State Polytechnic that the JAMB cut-off mark is 100.
The implication is that all candidates who scored at least 100 in UTME and chose Kogi Poly as their choice of institution are eligible for the Kogi Poly post utme screening.
Kogi State Polytechnic was established in December 1992 by the 1st and 2nd Executive Governor of Kogi State, Prince Abub akar Audu through an amended edict No. 6 of 1994. The Polytechnic took off in January 1993 at the Government Science Secondary School, Lokoja and Osara Campus with Dr. Isa I.A. as the first Rector. Our Mission: To produce skilled and competent manpower for commerce and industry using standard facilities and efficient personnel for the benefit of humanity. Our Vision: To establish an institution where theory is blended with practice through imparting knowledge, which will culminate in shaping the individual and society.
Kogi Poly Departmental Cut off Marks
School of Art, Design and Printing
- Fine Art – 23
School of Applied Science
- Computer Science – 35
- Science Laboratory Technology – 37
- Statistics – 19
School of Engineering
- Computer Engineering – 33
- Civil Engineering – 27
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering – 27
- Foundry Technology – 20
- Mechanical Engineering – 23
- Metallurgical/ Materials Engineering – 23
- Mineral Resources Engineering – 23
School of Environmental Technology
- Architectural Technology – 23
- Building Technology – 23
- Surveying und Geo Informatics – 19
- Urban and Regional Planning – 19
School of Management Studies
- Accountancy – 31
- Business Administration – 34
- Library and information Science – 31
- Office Technology Management – 31
- Public Administration – 35
NOTE: Prerequisite for Admission is a Minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics and three (3) other relevant subjects in not more than Two Sittings.