This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) various degree programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
Zamfara State University acceptance fee is N7,000 (seven thousand naira)
ZAMSUT Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Go to http://www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng/
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns (your JAMB registration is your username and password)
- Click on the “Applicant” tab and then click on “Evidence of Admission”
- If admitted, click on the link ‘Click here to Verify your payment to generate Remita payment invoice ‘.
- Take the invoice to the bank for payment
- Come back to this page after payment to verify your payment by clicking on Click here to Verify your acceptance payment ‘ link
- If your payment is successfully verified, you will be able to print your invoice
After you have paid your acceptance fee, you can then proceed with your registration.
ZAMSU Registration Procedure For New Students
- After making the acceptance payment, go back to website to verify your payment by clicking on “Verify payment” link
- If your payment is successfully verified. you will be able to print your payment receipt for the Acceptance, verification and TSHIP fes; and then
- Proceed to Confirmation of Admission Venue/Centre for screening and collection of confirmation letter:
- After collection of confirmation of admission, logon to the website to generate remita invoice for payment of”Registration Fees payable to any commercial bank:
- After making the payment, go back to website to verify your payment by clicking on Verify payment” link and then print payment receipt:
- Obtain registration materials form, fill and then return for signing:
- Submit payment receipts and form 02 to Bursary Department for documentation