The management of Lagos State University has released the amount payable for LASU acceptance fee and how to make the payment. Candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (#20,000.00) only, using the approved payment mode below:
All UTME Regular (Stream 1) and Special Programmes (Stream 2) students are expected to pay their school fees immediately.
Read: LASU school fee schedule
How to Pay LASU School Fees
- All LASU Stream One candidates should visit LASU New e-payment portal for Stream 1 via: https://lasu.edu.ng/epay_paytech/epay_choose.php?oi=7
- All LASU Stream Two candidates should visit LASU New e-payment portal for Stream 2 via: https://lasu.edu.ng/epay_paytech/epay_choose.php?oi=19
Supply the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No: Your 2020 UTME Registration Number
- Choose Payment Purpose: Full-Time Undergraduate Acceptance Fee (Stream One Or Two)
- Click on the Continue Button
- The new page will display your records and amount payable.
- Supply Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Supply Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number
- Click on Next Button to Make Payment to effect the payment on REMITA payment platform
- Finally, print out Acceptance fee payment slip
Make use of any desirable payment options on the Remita platform to effect the payment and keep safely your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your email after successful payment
NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS ARE HEREBY STRONGLY ADVISED TO STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE ABOVE PROCEDURE
- Payment of Acceptance Fee commences IMMEDIATELY
- Please NOTE that ACCEPTANCE is on a first -come,first-served basis
- Any candidate who does not ACCEPT within the stipulated time forfeits the provisional admission offer and will not be proposed on JAMB CAPS.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Candidates are strongly advised to beware of fraudsters.