Zamfara State University, Talata, Mafara school fees schedule is now out for all the courses available in the school.
As you all know that school was approved by NUC in 2018 and presently academic activities has commenced in the school.
Admission into Zamfara State University (ZAMSU) is opened to the state indigenes, non state indigenes, and foreign students.
Kindly note that, before you pay for the school fees as new student, you must first pay for the acceptance fee.
Zamfara State University Fees For All Courses
- B.A. Agric – N31,800
- B.A. English – N31,800
- B.A. Mass Communication – N31,800
- B.A. History – N31,800
- B.A. Islamic Studies – N31,800
- B.Ed. Early Childhood Education – N31,800
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling – N31,800
- B.Ed. Health Education – N31,800
- B.Ed. Integrated Science – N31,800
- B.Sc. Nursing – N54,800
- B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics – N54,800
- B.Sc. Physiotherapy – N54,000
- B.Sc. Public Health – N54,800
- B.Sc. Accounting – N39,800
- B.Sc. Chemistry – N34,800
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – N34,800
- B.Sc. Biology – N34,800
- B.Sc. Computer Science – N42,800
- B.Sc. Geology – N42,800
- B.Sc. Mathematics – N34,800
- B.Sc. Physics – N34,800
- B.Sc. Electronics – N34,800
- B.Sc. Statistics – N34,800
- B.Sc. Economics – N31,800
- B.Sc. Geography – N34,800
The amount given above is for state indigenes (UTME and DE).
However, for non state indigenes, where you have N31,800, you will pay N63,600; N109,600 for courses that has N54,800 above; N69,600 for courses with N34,800; N85,600 for courses with N42,800; N63,600 for course with N31,800.