Ogun State College Of Health Technology (OSCOHTECH), llese- Ijebu form for 2021/2022 academic session is on sale and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the OSCOHTECH Certificate, Diploma, National Diploma and Higher National Diploma in health and health-related programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
If you want to apply into the school, kindly go through the courses offered in Ogun State College Of Health Technology and admission requirements.
The deadline for the submission of application form has not been specified.
OSCOHTECH General Admission Requirements
- The admission requirements for any of our National Diploma (ND) Programme is a minimum of five (5) credits O/level passes, in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physic and Biology obtain in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB in not more than two (2) sittings. However, all applicants for National Diploma (ND) programme should also endeavour to obtain JAMB form.
- Details of each programme requirements are explicitly stated below. Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements before making their application as error in the choice of course by applicants will not be tolerated.
- Applicants awaiting results are free to apply. Such applicants should indicate AR in the column for O/Level Results on the Application Form. However, the O/Level Results being awaited must be ready before the admission exercise as no student would be considered for admission without O/Level Results.
- The requirements for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes includes; National Diploma (ND) not lower than Lower Credit in relevant course/programme in addition to the Good O/Level requirements stated in (1) above.
How to Apply for OSCOHTECH Admission
- Interested Applicants are to apply and make payment of (N12,500) through the College portal https://my.oscohtechilese.edu.ng/, via web Payment