School of Nursing and Health
Cross River State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Form 2023/2024
The Cross River state college of Nursing and Midwifery form is out. Applications from suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission into the Cross River State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Sciences, Itigidi into Basic, ND/HND AND BSc Nursing programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. The programs offered in the school are below:
- Basic Nursing Program is four (2) years.
- Basic Midwifery Program is four (2) years.
- Post Basic Nursing Program is four (3) years.
- Post Basic Midwifery Program is four (3) years.
- ND Nursing Program is three (3) years.
- HND Nursing Program is four (4) years.
- BSc Nursing Program is five (5) years
Cross River State College of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidates MUST possess a minimum of three (3) to five (5) credits passes in either English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics obtainable in WAEC or GCE, NECO or NABTEB O’ level at not more than two (2) to three (3) sittings.
- Candidate must attain the age of 17 years and above.
- Candidates applying for BSc Nursing program that have taken JAMB in 2023 with scores as applicable for admission into Nigerian Colleges and Polytechnics are at advantage.
- N/B: This is not applicable to Direct Entry Student
How to apply for Cross River State College of Nursing Admission
- Upon Starting your online application and entering your information correctly as required, Candidates is required to make payment of a non-refundable application fee of 10,000 and processing fee of 5,000 (totalling 15,000) to the College Utility account domiciled in OPAY Bank with Account Name: College Nursing Itigidi and Account No: 9037455747 . Evidence of payment should be kept safe as this will be tendered later at the bursary department of the college during Screening/Verification (We recommend using POS or USSD Transfer as a receipt will be issued instantly).
- Upon successful payment candidates are to proceed to the College portal to validate their payment, upon successful validation of Transaction Code/Session ID/Transaction ID, the registration page will be initiated and candidates are to enter their information correctly, review and then submit and Print out their Registration Slip. Printout of their registration is kept safe as it will be tendered alongside receipt of payments and photocopies of all other relevant credentials during Screening/Verification.
The date for the Post UTME is 5th – 9th June 2023 at 8 am prompt each day and will be CBT.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Visit www.conmsit.com
NIGERIA Call: +2349073334652,
FOREIGN Call: +19205521060
From 10am – 4pm daily (Monday-Friday only)
Read: List of school of nursing form on sale