Oyo State College of Midwifery Eleyele and Kishi form is out and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for competitive entry/admission into the basic midwifery programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The online application must be completed on or before Friday, 20th January, 2023.
Oyo State College of Midwifery Admission Requirements
Basic Midwifery (ONGOING)
This is a three year (3) programme commencing in March, 2023, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as a Midwife and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Midwifery (RM).
- 1. Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- 2. Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body may apply. He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
Post Basic Midwifery:
This is an eighteen (18) month programme commencing in September, 2023.
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits (at not more than two (2) sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology;
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Applicants awaiting the result of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Examination may also apply
How to Apply into Oyo State College of Midwifery
Online application starts December, 2022 and must be completed on or before Friday, 20th January, 2023. Interested candidates are to follow the under-listed process for online application:
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
- Register an Account on this page. The Email Address and phone number supplied has to be unique, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment
- The name provided must be the real name of the applicant
- After successfully registering an Email Address, It will automatically sign you in, which you will eventually see a pay button
- Once you click pay, it will redirect you to the payment gateway where you will need to provide your card details
- After a successful payment, a registration number and a pin will be generated for you, and it will be used to complete your application
- Each applicant should write down or print the registration number and the pin generated because it will be used for all other process
- If you have previously registered but yet to make payment, click here to login
Entrance Examination (CBT) Schedule:
- Date: Monday, 30th January – Friday, 3rd February, 2023
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan and the School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi respectively
- Time:8.00 am prompt
- Date:Tuesday, 14th – Friday, 17th February, 2023
- Venue:The School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi
- Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Contact Numbers: 09138766976 and 08156903399