JAMB IBASS Course eligibility checker is a platform JAMB has provided for all applicants to know whether they are eligible for their chosen courses or not. It assists candidates to match their requirements with programmes in an institution.
You can also go through the JAMB brochure to make sure whether you are qualified to apply for a course or tertiary institution in Nigeria.
Applicants who wanted to embark on a change of course or institution must first check their course eligibility with the institution they intended to change to before they proceed.
Another advantage of using this platform is to determine your chances of gaining admission into respective programmes and institutions through your O’ Level/A’ Level results and UTME Subjects Combinations.
Different Categories to select from on JAMB IBASS course eligibility checker
- Mode of Entry
- Select Institution Type
- Select Institution Category
- Select Institution
- Select Programme
- O’level Selection: Select your O’level credit (A1-C6), Select your O’level Passes (D7-E8): Select your A’level Credit, Select you’re A’level Passes (For those that wrote A level)
- Select your UTME Subject Combination
How to use JAMB IBASS Course Eligibility Checker
The steps below on how to use JAMB IBASS Course Eligibility Checker is to help you check whether you are qualify for the course or not.
Please use Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla for easy access.
- Visit this JAMB portal https://ibass.jamb.gov.ng/dashboard
- Allow the page to come up, different icons will show up but click on “CHECK COURSE ELIGIBILITY” at the top of the dashboard
- Allow the site to load properly, you will see “PAGE LOADED”
- Mode of Entry , select UTME and Select INSTITUTION TYPE : University – Degree Awarding , Polytechnic : ND, College – NCE
- Selection category. Like Federal , State and Private Universities, Polytechnics & Colleges. Select the category you want
- Select institution. Select institution you want
- Select course, select your aspiring course
- O’Level Selection category: Follow the instructions and fill in your O’level or A’level details.
Candidate should use this system to check either they are qualify for the course or not. Before you do any change of course, kindly check course eligibility before you proceed .
I hope I have provided the help and given you the guide on how to use Interactive Brochure and Syllabus System (JAMB IBASS).