This page provides all aspiring corps member on how to check NYSC Senate List and how to make NYSC Payment on NYSC Portal.
This is to inform all prospective corps members that they can now check the Senate / Academic Board approved mobilization list of their various institutions on the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) portal for free.
How To Check NYSC Senate List
- Go to NYSC Senate / Academic Board list portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx
- Select your Institution.
- Input your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access the senate list.
How to make NYSC Payment on NYSC Portal using Remita Pay engine
This is a step by step guide on how to make payment on NYSC portal
The PCM should go to the portal home page nysc.org.ng and follow the following steps:
STEP 1 Click on “Login”.
STEP 2 PCM enters Email ID and Password to login
- PCM clicks on “click here to make payment”.
- After a successful login,The PCM will click on “Proceed to Payment,” once the payment confirmation page is displayed, the PCM will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
Option A: For Cards and Wallet Payments;
- PCM clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- PCM provides card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
- Click on status of the transaction..
Option B: Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check payment status on the URL: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/TransactionStatus_remita PCM inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in Registering online. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
- Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
Related Article: How to have a remarkable NYSC experience