The amount and procedure for the payment of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) admission acceptance fee for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released.
You can only proceed for the payment of acceptance fee once the University has offered provisional admissions for 2020/2021 to you.
The successful applicants are enjoined to follow the procedure below.
Mode of Payment for OOU Acceptance Fee
Successful applicants are to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (N60,000.00) only with immediate effect through any of the under listed means to process their acceptance letter
Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
Payment through Internet by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
- Payment for acceptance fee closes by Sunday, 31st January, 2020
- All Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
- Visit: portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
- Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
- Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as password to log on to the admission portal
- On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
- Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
(a) MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card,
(b) MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
- Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
- (a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
- Verification/Personal Data Form
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- UTME Score Result
- OOU Post UTME Result
- O’level Result
- Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
- Birth Certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
- JAMB Admission Letter
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.