The management of Bayero University Kano has released the BUK school fees breakdown and the acceptance fees for new and returning students.
You are expected to pay a non-refundable fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000) acceptance fees for candidates who have been offered admission into Bayero University. After that, new students are expected to proceed for registration.
To commence your registration, visit the school portal http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/ug/login.php
BUK School Fees Breakdown
BUK Tuition Fees
- Nigerians – Free
- Non-Nigerians – in the Faculties/College of:
- Arts & Islamic Studies; Social Sciences, Management Sciences – N200,000
- Education and Law – N300,000
- Agriculture, Communications, Computer Science and IT, Engineering, Earth and Environmental Science, Life Science, Physical Sciences, School of Continuing Education (SCE) – N400,000
- College of Health Sciences including Pharmaceutical Sciences – N600,000
General Registration Charges (Payable by all students)
|Category Of Students
|Students from Faculties of Arts and Islamic Studies, Law, Social Sciences and Management Sciences except Accounting, Banking and Finance
|Students of Accounting, Banking and Finance
|Students from Faculties of Agriculture, Computer Sciences & IT, Communications, Earth and Environmental Sciences (except Geology, URP and Architecture), Education and Engineering
|Students in Geology, Urban and Regional Planning and Architecture
Students from faculty of allied health science (except physiotherapy) basic medical sciences, clinical sciences (MBBS), dentistry and veterinary medicine
|Students from Physiotherapy
|Students from faculty of life sciences, pharmaceutical sciences and physical sciences
|Students from Engineering and Quantity Surveying
NOTES (payment to be made at faculties/departments)
- The general registration fees have been consolidated
- Architecture students are to pay additional N5,000 in the department for ARCON
- Geology students are to pay additional N10,000 in the department for practical field trip
- Pharmaceutical science students are to pay addition N8,000 in the faculty for induction, laboratory manuals and consumables
- Chemistry and industrial chemistry students are to pay N800 for laboratory manual and report book at the department.
- Medical laboratory science students are to pay additional N6,250 for mobile laboratory material at clinical laboratory log book in the department
- Dentistry students are to pay additional N15,000 in the faculty for consumables.
- Clinical science students are to pay additional N10,000 in the faculty as peculiar charges.
- All students from faculties of basic medical sciences (L100.SO II), Allied health sciences (except medical laboratory sciences), clinical and dentistry (L100-300) and medical laboratory sciences (L100-L200) are to pay Bench fees of N2,000 to the faculty of basic medical sciences.
Hostel and hostel maintenance charges (to be paid by students allocated bed spaces in the university halls of residence) – N15,090 or N23,090 as the case may be.