Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School of nursing application form for admission for 2022/2023 is currently on sale. Bowen University Teaching Hospital is formally Baptist Medical Centre, Ogbomoso, Oyo State.
The Authority of the school invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its school of nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The application deadline is 20th May, 2022 while the Entrance Exam is 11th June, 2022. You are expected to wear a face mask and come with a printed examination slip and the School receipt.
BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Eligibility
- Male and Female candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary School education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics, at not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination board i.e. NECO, NABTEB and WAEC.
- COMBINATION OF O’LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
How to Apply for Bowen School of Nursing Admission Form
Please Pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
Beware of fraud: Please never pay any money to any account different from the one stated above.
Other Important Information.
- After Payment, visit Bowen school of nursing portal http://www.sono.buth.edu.ng/register.php to Obtain the 2022 Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
- Printout your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or login for details don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special character like [~!@#$%^&*’”|\] it can cause your data not to be submitted
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE.
**** For IT support send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Web Master (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm)
**** Or send mail to email@example.com (School Management)
BUTH School of Nursing Fee
- 100 Level: N475,000
- 200 Level: N438,000
- 300 Level: N462,125
The fee include Tuition fee, Hostel Fee and other fees and note that, this amount is not a fixed but you can expect something a little bit higher or lower.
Recommended: List of school of Nursing form on sale