Delta State school of Nursing form and Post-Basic Nursing is out on sale for 2021/2022 session and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 3 years Basic Nursing Programme for the award of Registered Nurse (R.N) Certificate in the following Schools of Nursing in Delta State:
- State School of Nursing, Warri;
- State School of Nursing, Eku;
- State School of Nursing, Agbor.
The Post-Basic Nursing programme is 18-months which will lead to the award of Registered Nurse (R.N)
Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Five Credits at SSCE/WASC O/L NECO at not more than two sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Applicants must be age 17-25 years.
How to Apply for Delta State School of Nursing Admission Form
- A NON-REFUNDABLE Entrance Examination fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. Payment should be made into Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery Account at Zenith Bank PLC Account Number: 1015649624.
- Forms are obtainable in all schools in Nursing and Midwifery Delta State. 2 Passport Photograph (Coloured with White Background) must be routed through the PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL OF APPLICANT’S CHOICE.
Entrance Examination for Basic Nursing
The Common Entrance Examination Committee (Basic Nursing) has announced the 2021/2022 Entrance Examination to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday 20th March 2021
Time: 10:00am prompt
Venue: Federal College of Education (Technical) off Ibusa Road, Asaba Permanent site
N/B: CANDIDATES SHOULD ENDEAVOUR T0 BRING THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THEM ON THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION
- Writing Materials
- Certificate/Notification of Registration (R.M.)
- Current Professional License
How to Apply for Post-Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form
Forms are obtainable in all the State Schools of Nursing. Application with enclosed receipt of payment and 2 passport photographs (coloured with white background) must be routed through the Principal of the school of applicant’s choice.
Due to the activities of scammers/fraudsters on the prowl, applicants should please note that forms are not sold or filled online but through a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.00 (ten thousand naira) only, payable to:
Account Name: Ministry of Health, Department of Nursing and Midwifery;
Account Number: 1015649624,
Bank: Zenith Bank.
Accordingly, interested candidates are by this announcement advised to obtain their forms and submit the same as directed above.
Entrance Examination Date and Venue for Post-Basic Nursing:
Date: Saturday, January 30, 2021;
Time: 10am prompt;
Venue: State School of Midwifery, Asaba