Nasarawa State School of Nursing Admission form is currently on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See detail on how to apply below.
The Ministry of Health, Nasarawa State, hereby announces the commencement of sales of admission forms into School of Basic Nursing, Lafia for the year 2021/2022 academic session as from Tuesday 2nd August to Thursday 11th, August, 2021.
The basic general nurse training is a general course open to young males and females of not less than 17 years of age at the time of admission.
The application deadline for the submission of the form is Thursday 11th August, 2021.
Nasarawa state college of nursing and midwifery Admission Requirements
- Holders of WASC or its equivalent with at least 5 credits passes including English, mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology at not more than 2 sittings. WASC, G.C.E or NECO results should not exceed 10years from the date of sitting for the examination.
- Other entry requirements for admission include certain categories of persons authorized by the nursing & midwifery council of Nigeria to spend a specified length of time in an approved training school in Nigeria before registration (foreign graduate nurses).
How to Apply For NASSNM Admission
Interested Candidates are to log on to www.nassnm.edu.ng to complete the application form.
- Log on to http://www.nassnm.edu.ng/
- Click the APPLY NOW button
- Read requirements for admission
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button
- Select NURSING as School option
- Fill in the registration field to create an account.
- Confirm your account in your SMS or Email.
- Candidates are advised to generate their RRR from the internet not from the bank, please.
- Click PAY NOW button to proceed
- Print the payment slip and proceed to make payment at any bank location.
- Login to your account on the portal.
- Fill your personal data and education qualification to complete the application.
- Wait for test invite via SMS and/or Open announcement.
The entrance Examination for school of nursing Lafia is on 14th August 2021.
The successful candidates for basic nursing program undergo three years of training. The same with Basic Midwifery.