Kastina state school of nursing form is out for interested candidates seeking admission into the school. The application period commences on Tuesday, 21st March, 2023, and ends on Sunday, 30th April, 2023.
Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Eligibility
- Applicants for BASIC NURSING programme MUST have at least five (5) credits including English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery
The cost of the Basic Nursing Program Application Form is Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500), excluding bank charges.
Follow these simple steps to apply for the Basic Nursing Program:
- Visit the College’s website at https://conamkat.edu.ng.
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read and follow the instructions and application guidelines for the Online Application.
Mark your calendars with the following essential dates for the 2023 Basic Nursing Program:
- Application Period: Tuesday, 21st March to Sunday, 30th April, 2023.
- Entrance Examination: Saturday, 6th May, 2023.
- Release of Admission List: Monday, 22nd May, 2023.
- Registration Period: Tuesday, 23rd May to Wednesday, 31st May, 2023.
- Commencement of Lectures: Thursday, 1st June, 2023.