ABUTH school of Nursing i.e. basic nursing programme form for 2021/2022 is now on sale. Therefore, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sales of the application form start on 11th May, 2021 and will end on 30th June,2021. The application forms cost N6,200 and all ABUTH applications are Online
ABUTH School Of Nursing Admission Requirements
- This School offers three (3) years of Basic General Nursing training to suitable candidates of not less than 17½ years and not more than 26 years of age.
- Those wishing to apply must have a minimum of Five credit including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology at not more than two Sitting.
How to Apply for ABUTH School Of Nursing
- Visit: www.apply.abuth.gov.ng
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAY VIA REMITA. (After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
Entrance Examination and Interview
- Candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination and selection interview thereafter.
- Only candidates short-listed will appear for the selection interview.
- The Selection process will include essay writing followed by an oral interview.
- Candidates selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination for fitness.
Accommodation: This course is residential. Successful candidates MUST live in the Nurses’ hostel
On registration, after been admitted, the following are submitted:
- Confidential Report from the Principal of candidate’s Secondary School.
- Confidential report from Clergyman/Imam or a Senior Civil servant or a lawyer.
- Consent to undergo nurse Training from Parent/Guardian/Husband.
- Acceptance letter to comply with School rules and regulation from the Candidate.
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information are filled in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go to MY FORMS and Print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview
*BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS*
- Please endeavour to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, [email protected] (or) [email protected] (whatsapp:+2348071455223)