Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), School of Nursing application form for 2021/2022 is out for candidates seeking admission into the school. Therefore, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into basic nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The closing date for the submission of the application form is March 30, 2021
School of Nursing UDUTH Eligibility
- Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- Visit https://healthrevolve.com.ng/ and select “Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto” from the “Remita Payment” Menu.
- Under “Services” select “UDUTH School of Nursing”. Fill in N5,000 under Service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “General Payment Instruction”.
- Using the generated Remita (RRR number), go to any bank to make a payment.
- Bring the generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to UDUTH cashier and collect the receipt.
- Bring the copy of the Remita slip and receipt collected from the UDUTH cashier to the School of Nursing UDUTH Sokoto to get your serial number and pin.
- Visit https://nursing.uduth.org.ng/ and insert the pin and serial number given to you.
- Fill in your information accurately and submit it after acknowledge
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of the entrance exam.
- Entrance Exam (Written): April 3, 2021
- Oral Interview: to be later communicated
- Time: 8:00am
- Venue: SON UDUTH Sokoto