Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), Sokoto School of Midwifery (SOM) Admission Form is out for 2023/2024 academic session. The Sales of application form commences from 2nd October, 2023 and closes on 22nd November, 2023.
Duration: The duration of programe (Basic Midwifery) programme shall be two (3) academic sessions of Six (6) semesters. This includes Student Industrial Work Experience (SIWES).
UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Requirements
Applicants Must Possess Five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from NECO, WAEC and NABTEB.
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Midwifery
- Interested candidates can obtain the application form on payment of NON-REFUNDABLE sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000) only through remita
- Candidates should visit http://www.remita.net and select Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto from the MDA (ministry, department and agencies) remita payment menu
- Under “Service” select UDUTH School of Midwifery” Fill in N7,000 under service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “Generate Payment Instruction”
- Using the generated Remita (RRR Number), go to any Bank to make a payment.
- Bring generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to SOM-UDUTH Cashier and collect receipt.
- Bring one copy of Remita Slip and receipt collected from SOM-UDUTH Cashier to SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY UDUTH SOKOTO to get your Serial Number and Pin
- Visit https://spbm.uduth.org.ng/
- and insert the Pin and Serial Number given to you.
- Fill your information accurately and submit after acknowledgement.
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of Entrance Exams.
Entrance Examination Schedule
The Examination is scheduled to hold as follows;
- CBT Entrance Examination Date: 2nd December, 2023
- Time: 8am
- Oral Interview Date: 4th December to 7th December, 2023
- Venue: SOM-UDUTH SOKOTO
For further enquiries, please Contact/Call ;
080350449330, 07030501592, 09035092059