College of Nursing and Midwifery, Maiduguri, Borno State application form into Basic Midwifery/Community midwifery and post Basic Nursing programme for 2022/2023 is out and this is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitable/qualified candidates for admission into the training program at the College of Nursing and Midwifery.
The sales of admission form commences on Monday 17th January to Friday 28th January 2022.
- Candidates must possess five credits in 0, level at not more than two (2) sittings which shall include, Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology in WAEC,NECO OR NABTEB Applicant for Post Basis Nursing must be registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with valid practicing license.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years at the time of purchasing the form.
How to Apply into College of Nursing and Midwifery, Maiduguri
- Payment of nonrefundable fee of five thousand naira (N 5,000) for Basic midwifery/community Midwifery and seven thousand naira only (N7,000) for post Basic into college of Nursing and Midwifery Account via REMITA
- Summit evidence of payment and collect receipt at the College Bursary Department.
- candidates are expected to summit copy of printout form to the college administrative office
- Go to https://conmmaid.admissions.cloud and follow the instruction that follows
NB: Candidates with awaiting results are not eligible and NABTEB result can only be combined with another NABTEB result.