College of Nursing Sciences Mbano Form 2023/2024
College of Nursing Sciences Mbano, Imo State now ADMITS STUDENTS TWO TIMES IN A YEAR for General Nursing Programmes, which are in MAY and NOVEMBER. THE SALE OF FORMS CONTINUES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. So, this is to inform the general public that application is now open.
FORMS ON SALE ARE:
- GENERAL NURSING (3 YEARS).
- BASIC MIDWIFERY (3 YEARS).
- WHOLISTIC EDUCATION WITH A TRACK RECORD OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE.
- QUIET & CONDUCIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR LEARNING.
- DEDICATED, COMPETENT & CARING STAFF.
College of Nursing Sciences Mbano Admission Requirements
- Ordinary level results (WAEC or NECO) not more than 2 sittings or NABTEC result in just 1 sitting
- Candidates must obtain at least a credit in Mathematics, English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- Valid school testimonial
How to Apply for College of Nursing Sciences Mbano Admission
Forms are obtainable at the payment of N18,200 into the College account:
ACCT NO.: 2032918669
BANK NAME: First Bank Plc
ACCT NAME: School of Nursing Mbano Ltd
Please note that only the admission department in the College premises is authorized to issue admission forms at the specified fee of #18,200.
After payment, please call 0806294030 for instructions.
Disclaimer: On no account should any prospective candidate pay any money for admission form into the account of unknown individual claiming to represent the College. Note that the College will not be liable for whatsoever transaction that may be conducted in its name.
For inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com or call 09060288522, 08062940301, 07064682951 (Monday – Friday between 9am and 3pm).
Read: List of school of nursing form on sale