Edo state university postgraduate form is out for 2023/2024 academic session and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Master’s degree (M.Sc./M.A.), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in the various Faculties at Edo State University Uzairue, Edo State, Nigeria for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Edo State University Uzairue invites APPLICATION into 8 new NUC APPROVED POSTGRADUATE Programmes into:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
Candidates for PGD, MSc, MBA, MPA, MPHil & Ph.d can apply into any of the programmes on or before 12th September, 2023.
Before you proceed for the registration, kindly check Edo State University Postgraduate Courses and Admission Requirements
How to Apply for Edo University Postgraduate Admission
- All applicants must note that they must possess five credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level/SSCE and acceptable first degree from a recognized university.
- All Applicants are to complete the online Postgraduate Application Form by visiting Edo State University Uzairue website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng.
- All applications must be accompanied by an application fee payment of Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25,000).
- To apply, visit the application link
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Postgraduate School, Edo State University, Uzairue, Edo State, Nigeria
Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518