FAAN National essay competition is opened to Federal Ministry of Aviation, FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, AIB, NIMET staff for the 2022/2023 entries. Eligible applicant should submit their entries before the competition close.
The deadline for the submission of applications for the competition is June 10, 2022.
Essay Topic: Advancing the Frontiers of Possibilities for Safe, Secure and Profitable Air Transport in Nigeria
Who is Eligible
- The essay competition is open to Federal Ministry of Aviation, FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, AIB, NIMET staff.
- The Competition is open to all aviation professionals
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrant must submit an essay in PDF through the link above
- The maximum word-counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualified if they fail to meet these requirements.
FAAN National Aviation Conference Essay Competition Prizes
A sponsored overseas training
First Runner-up: N150,000
Second Runner-up: N100,000
How to Submit Entries For FAAN Essay Competition
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
To submit entries, kindly apply here