National Energy Law Essay Competition 2022 is calling for submissions. Energy Law Society, LASU is an elite organization with a keen interest in energy law. We are passionate about helping students see the opportunities in the energy sector whilst learning the nitty-gritty of the sector. The scholarship is for all undergraduate law students.
The Energy Law Society in honour of Wola Joseph invites applications for the National Energy Law Essay Competition. The topic is “Impact of the Global Energy Transition on the Nigerian Power Sector“. The deadline for the submission of entries is March 7, 2022.
National Energy Law Essay Competition Prizes, Eligibility & Requirements
- Winner – N150,000
- 1st Runner up – N100,000
- 2nd Runner up – N50,000.
- Winners will also get opportunities to intern at Eko Electricity Distribution Plc
- Each winner gets a plaque.
Who Can Participate?
- This competition is open to all Undergraduate LAW students in Nigerian universities.
- The essay must be written in English.
- Entries must be between 1800 and 2000 words long (bibliography and references are excluded from the word count).
- Entries should be prepared in font 12 Palatino Linotype, with double line spacing and pages numbered.
- Entries should be submitted in both Word and.pdf format.
- Entries should include distinctly, a scanned copy of the entree’s school ID.
- Entries, that is the essay, must not contain any indication as to the name, school, number, email address or other means of identification or affiliation of its author and/or any other person.
- Plagiarism of any sort will result in disqualification.
How to Submit Entries for National Energy Law Essay Competition
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Entries to: Thenergysocietylasu@gmail.com with initial.surname_ELEC 2022 Essay Competition as the subject of the email. (for example, W.Haastrup_ELEC 2022 Essay Competition).
- Submissions received after the announced deadline will not be considered.
- For enquiries, please call Adetumbi (07056096189) Or Bunmi (08127752714).