The Federal Scholarship Board is inviting applications for the Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2020/2021 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions.
The online application will close on 24th January 2021.
About FSB Award
- The scholarships are tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- The undergraduate Scholarships award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance;
- SDGs Scholarship is for female only.
Courses For Federal Scholarship Award
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Federal Government Scholarship Award Eligibility
The Eligibility Criteria for Nigerian Award/SDG are as follows:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND &NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
Federal Government Scholarship Award Screening Venues
2020/2021 FSB Computer Based Test Venues.
|1.||NORTH – WEST||SOKOTO
Time: 9.00 A.M Daily
NOTICE: During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them;
- The registration portal will be opened on 14th December 2020 to 24th January 2021.
How to Apply for Federal Government Scholarship Award
To apply for the scholarship, visit click here
Application forms are completed online as follows:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
- Printed Copy should be endorsed (signed and stamped) by your HOD or Dean of Faculty of your institution.
- Submit one set of the printed and endorsed forms at the venue of the interviews as scheduled below.
Official Phone Numbers/Emails:
- Nigerian Award/SDGs: 08077884418/08091155229 Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com