The management of Federal University Otuoke has released the FUOTUOKE school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session. The payment schedule is for the new and returning students. The new students will have to pay an acceptance fees of N10,000 to indicate that they have accepted the admission been offered by FUOTUOKE.
FUOTUOKE School Fees Breakdown
- Tuition Fee – NIL
- Acceptance Fee – N25,000
- Processing Fee – N2, 000
- Medicals/Laboratory & X-Ray Fees –N6,000
- Verification of Certificate – N1,000
- Registration – N5,000
- Examination – N5,000
- Development – 10,000
- ID Card – N10,000
- Sports – N2,000
- Medical Registration Charges –N3,000
- Student Insurance Policy – N2,000
- Utility/ University Municipal Services – N5,000
- Caution Deposit – N5,000
- Science/ Engr. Lab Practical – N10,000
- GES Book/Study Material – N5,000
- SUG/FSA/DSA Union Dues – N3,000
- ICT Charge – N4,000
- Library Fee – N5,000
- Student handbook – N2,000
- Portal Charge – N3,500
- Student’s Fees Pass Book – N500
- Matriculation Gown – N1,000
- Total – N106,000
The N106,000 will be paid by new students admitted into faculty of science and engineering. However, fresher admitted into faculty of humanities and social sciences, education, and management science will have to pay N96,000 (It is so because they will not pay Science/ Engr. Lab Practical fee which is N10,000)
The returning students (200,300, and 400 level) will not pay the fees below. However, all other charges above except the ones below will be paid by them. This now makes the returning students in faculty of science to pay N57,500 in total as the school fees while those in humanities and social sciences will pay N47,500 (Science/ Engr. Lab Practical fee which is N10,000 has been deducted from N57,500)
- Tuition Fee
- Processing Fee
- Medicals/Laboratory & X-Ray Fees
- Verification of Certificate ID Card
- Caution Deposit
- GES Book/Study Material
- Student handbook
- Student’s Fees Pass Book
- Matriculation Gown
- All new students (Freshmen) must stay in the hostel, unless contra-indicated by a Medical Doctor and or subject to availability of space
- Students must pay full applicable fees by end of Registration Period of academic year, else all registration privileges will be withdrawn for the academic year.
- Accommodation (N10,000.00 per student) is not included in the school fee schedule above.
- All fees paid are not refundable.
- Returning Students must pay all outstanding fees (Prior Session and Current Session) BEFORE Registration for the new Academic Session.
- For the 2019/2020 Academic Session Fresh students registration, the Acceptance, Processing, Medicals/Laboratory & X-Ray Fees are paid together (N33,000).