The Nigeria police academy form for 2020/2021 session is out for sale. This is to inform the general public that the sale of online application of the Nigeria police academy form for admission into the 8th Regular Course of degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, is available online.
The sale of the admission form commenced from Monday 13th April, 2020 and end Sunday 5th July, 2020.
NPA Eligibility Criteria
- Admission into the Academy is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character.
- Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form.
- Nigeria police academy cut off mark: Only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
How to apply for Nigeria Police Academy
- Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy Website: www.polac.edu.ng
- Obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code. The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,500.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
How to submit Nigeria police academy form
Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form. Only candidates who meet the Nigeria police academy cut-off mark will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy: Click here to view the courses and admission requirements
Selection, Examination date, Conditions and requirements
- The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, may be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper.
- The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to candidate’s Faculty of choice.
- It will be conducted on Thursday the 17th September, 2020. Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 19 designated Centres. The list of Centres is in the Academy Website.
Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature.
Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on our website and in some national newspapers.
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined Academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
EXAM CARD FOR SELECTION EXAMINATION INTO 8TH REGULAR COURSE
TO PRINT YOUR EXAM CARD LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THEN CLICK ON “EXAM CARD” LINK ON THE APPLICANT’S MENU
ONLY APPLICANT THAT SATISFIES THE FOLLOWING CRITERION SHOULD BE ABLE TOPRINT EXAM CARD:
AGE: LESS THAN 23 YEARS
UTME: YEAR 2020
UTME SCORE: GREATER OR EQUAL TO 180 MARKS
SSCE: EXAMINATIONS TAKEN AFTER 2013
Selection Examamination Subjects
SELECTION A: General paper – compulsory for all candidates (Weighting, 40%).
Other sections, (only one section to be answered by candidates based on Faculty of choice (weighting 60%).
GENERAL PAPER AND ANY OF THE FOLLOWING 3 SUBJECTS