The application for NIMC essay competition has commenced. In commemoration of the 5th Identity Day, themed “Identity Concerns All, and It Is for All” THE National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) calls on interested Pupils and Students in Primary, Secondary and Tertiary institutions across the Federation to participate in the essay writing, poetry or artwork competition, expressing “The Importance of Identity to Me, You and All” or “What Identity Means to Me”
NIMC Competition Entry Guidelines
- For the Essay Aficionados:
- Primary School: Let your ideas flow, but keep it tight within 250 words.
- Secondary School: Dive a bit deeper, but cap it at 1000 words.
- Tertiary: Go all out with your thoughts, but don’t exceed 2000 words.
- Poetry Lovers:
- Keep your piece concise, ensuring it fits neatly within a single page, irrespective of your educational level.
- Art Enthusiasts:
- Pour your creativity on either an A4 or A3 canvas.
How to Submit Entries For NIMC Competition
- Essays & Poetry: Shoot them over via email to email@example.com.
- Artwork: This deserves a special touch! Submit your creations in person or via a representative at your nearest NIMC office:
- North Central
- Location: No 1 Habibu Shuaibu Road
- Landmark: Off Federal Secretariat Complex
- City/State: Minna, Niger State
- North East
- Location: Buba Shongo Quarters
- Landmark: Opposite CBN, Ashaka Road
- City/State: Gombe, Gombe State
- North West
- Location: No 1 Bayajida Road
- Landmark: Off Yahaya Road, Behind Federal Training Center
- City/State: Malali, Kaduna State
- South East
- Location: Nigerian Immigration Service
- Landmark: Enugu State Command, Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway
- City/State: Enugu, Enugu State
- South South
- Location: No 238 Aba Road
- City/State: Portharcourt, Rivers State
- South West
- Location: Beside Adegoke House
- Landmark: Iyana Express, New Garage
- City/State: Ibadan, Oyo State
- Kano State
- Location: Taludu by FCE Junction
- Landmark: BUK Road
- City/State: Kano, Kano State
- Lagos State
- Location: Plot 1B, Obafemi Awolowo Way
- City/State: Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos State
- Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
- Location: The National Identity Management Commission
- Address: 11 Sokode Crescent, off Dalaba Street
- City/State: Wuse Zone 5, Abuja
- North Central
All entries must be in by 4:00 PM on Friday, 18thAugust 20023. Got queries? The NIMC team is eager to assist. Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A gentle reminder to the NIMC family: Staff and their beloved family members are kindly requested to cheer from the sidelines, as they’re exempt from participating in this competition.
Celebrate identity; celebrate you! Dive into the intricacies of what makes us unique and united. It’s more than a competition; it’s a reflection of who we are. So, ready to leave your mark?