This is to inform all students and alumni of Obafemi Awolowo University as well as the general public that the approved channel for making transcript applications is at tps.oauife.edu.ng.
Transactions with any individual, agent, or company through payment of cash or any other means outside of the approved channel are prohibited. Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to make their applications by themselves to forestall avoidable delays for which the University will not be liable.
We request that all transcript applicants read the following guidelines carefully before commencing a transcript application:
- Institutional (not personal/ individual) email address is to be submitted for official transcripts.
- Application and payment should only be made via the portal. Payment of cash to any individual, company or agent is prohibited.
- Transcripts that are requested for personally will be marked “Student Copy”
- All details are to be filled in correctly.
- For further enquires, kindly contact us using the following avenues:
- Phone number
- Email address: email@example.com
How to apply for OAU Transcript
- Visit tps.oauife.edu.ng
- Please provide accurate data by supplying your matric number, surname, other names, E-mail, phone number, and password in the box provided
- Carefully fill this form as any mistake may lead to delay in transcript processing
- Click on “create”