Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Complex, Ihiala, Anambra State, College of Nursing Basic Midwifery form for 2022/2023 academic session is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Programme.
The application fee for the form is # 10,500.00 and the closing date for submission of application forms is 8th November 2022.
Our Lady of Lourdes College of Nursing Eligibility
Candidate must possess WASSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE and NABTEB or their equivalence with at least Credit in English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physic in not more than two (2) sittings.
N.B: Possible combination in WASSCE, WAEC, NECO, GCE is acceptable, but NABTEB stands alone (cannot be combined with any of the two examinations).
How to Apply For Our Lady of Lourdes College of Nursing
College of Nursing Sciences , Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Complex Ihiala, do not sell forms through any of her staff, Our form sales/registration can only be access through the school websites:
https://nursing.ollhc.com/admissions (department of nursing)
https://midwifery.ollhc.com/admissions (department of basic midwifery).
Entrance Examination Date/ Interview
Entrance Examination Date: Not yet announced
Time: 8:00 am
Venue: School premises
COME ALONG WITH ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Originals and Photocopies of your Certificates (WAEC/NECO or NABTEB)
- Two passport photographs
- Recommendation Ietter from the Parish Priest or Pastor of your denomination
- Birth Certificates/ National Population Commission Certificate
- Candidate’s Local Government Identification letter
- Baptismal card
- Writing Materials (pen & pencil) obtainable from School Bookshop
- Two files (one school and one office flat file obtainable from School Bookshop
INTERVIEW FEE: N10,500 to be paid in any of the following School’s banks, before the date of the Entrance Exam/Interview.
- ECO Bank: Acct Name-School of Nursing Ihiala, Acct No. 3942019476
- First Bank: Acct Name-School of Nursing Ihiala, Acct No. 3024959431
For Enquiries, contact 08063883677, 08037599916.