School of Nursing Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro Admission Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to announce that the form for Admission into Basic General Nursing Programme of School of Nursing, Sacred Heart Hospital, Lantoro, Abeokuta is now available for sale.
Admission Requirements for School of Nursing, Sacred Heart Hospital
Prospective candidates must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (eg. WAEC or NECO) with at least FIVE credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
Mode of Payment and application procedure
Interested applicants for 2019/2020 Admission into the School of Nursing, Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro should make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira Only (#10,000.00) following ONE of the payment options outlined below.
- ONLINE PAYMENT MODE – PINs are received instantly; .
- BANK PAYMENT MODE – After payment is made request your PIN for your Application Form filling and submission.
Please note that PIN requests for Option 2 above would be treated within 72hrs (Working Days Only) from the time of request.
BANK NAME: FIDELITY BANK PLC.
ACCOUNT NAME: SACRED HEART HOSPITAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6060066315
School of Nursing, Sacred Heart Hospital, Lantoro Admission schedule
- Closure of Admission Portal : Friday, 17th July 2020
- Entrance Examination: Saturday, 18th July 2020
- Entrance Examination Results: Saturday, 1st August 2020
- Interview: Written & Oral and Verification of credentials: Saturday 8th August 2020
- Interview Results: Successful Candidates will be required to process the verification of their certificates with WAEC or NECO: Saturday, 15th August 2020
- Wait List Check-up: Friday, 25th September 2020
- Resumption in Hostel: Saturday, 10th October 2020
For more information, kindly visit the official page of School Of Nursing Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro https://son.sacredhearthospitallantoro.org/admission.php
DISCLAIMER: Admissions into the School of Nursing is exclusively handled by the School’s Admission Office only and should not be sought through any agent. The School of Nursing will not be responsible/liable for monies paid or admissions sought by prospective applicants through individuals or bodies acting as admission agents of the School.