Update: NMS application form for 2020/2021 academic session is now on and the portal is opened for registration.
Nigerian Military School Application is open for admission to NIGERIAN MALES ONLY who must be at least 12 years old at the time of entry. Candidates must fill and submit their form online before the closing date.
Deadline: Closing On 09 May, 2020 At 11:59 PM. NMS Does Not Extend Application Period, So Hurry Up!
How to apply for admission into Nigerian Military school (NMS)
Interested candidates are to purchase the Application Form online by following through these procedures:
(i) Visit https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/apply/
(ii) If you have already created your sign-up profile, then log in by clicking the GREEN tab.
(iii) If going to the application portal for the first time, then create your sign-up profile by clicking the BLUE tab:
- In Step 1, read the instructions carefully, then click the START button.
- In Step 2, fill in candidate’s personal information and click “Next”.
- In Step 3, fill in candidate’s contact details and click “Next”.
- In Step 4, fill in other details and click “Next”.
- Finally, click “Generate Form” to see the candidate’s form.
(iv) Your Application Form will be displayed, including your payment requirements.
(v) You can finally submit your Application Form only after your payment has been confirmed.
(vi) Application Form fees for this year is ₦2,300.00 only, inclusive of bank charges.
(vii) Application Form fees, once paid, are non-refundable.
(viii) To make payment, click the “PAY NOW” button, which takes you to the Interswitch WebPAY platform.
(ix) Type in your bank-issued debit card details as required and complete the payment.
(x) If your payment is confirmed, you will be able to print your PhotoCard from the portal.
(xi) Print out your Application Form, Payment Advice and PhotoCard which you must present at the exam center.
(xii) IMPORTANT: You should keep your own personal copies of your Application Form, PhotoCard and Payment Advice as you may need them when coming back to the portal in future.
How to pay for NMS application form
Payments for NMS admission Application Form can be made in two ways, viz:
- By printing your payment slip and taking it to a bank for payment, or
- By paying directly online using your bank-issued ATM card.
Eligibility for admission into NMS
To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Military School, all candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidate must purchase and correctly fill the Application Form
- All candidates should be aged between 12 – 14 years at the time of entry into Nigerian Military School.
- Candidates must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Admission into Nigerian Military School is restricted to MALE NIGERIANS ONLY.
- Candidates are to report to the examination centre with the ORIGINAL COPY of their Application Form, Exam Photocard and Payment Advice as generated from the portal.
- Candidates must report at examination centre of their choice not later than 7:00am on the day of the examination.
- Candidates must sit for the examination at the centre they selected. No change of centre will be entertained 10 days to the closing date for applications.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be made to undergo compressive physical and medical examinations.
- Candidates invited for selection interview will be required to come with original copies of Birth Certificate, completed Local Government Certificate of Origin and Exam Photocard.
Related Article: Nigerian Navy Secondary School Application