The management of Nigerian military school (NMS) has released the admission list of successful candidates into JS 1 of the school.
Successful candidates who fail to report by 1800hrs (6:00pm) on 21th September 2019 will be deemed to have forfeited their admission and their place will be given to candidates on the reserve list.
NMS result for 2019/2020 has now been released. The name of candidates to be interviewed has been published on the school website.
Furthermore, the admission list of Nigerian military school for 2019/2020 is out. Check below (last paragraph) to download the list in pdf and look for your child’s name.
Successful Candidates are to report to the School to resume training on Saturday, 21st September 2019. An SMS will be sent with a link containing Offer of Admission Letter and other requirements. For enquiries, call 090 5552 2283 or 090 5552 2284.
WE ARE PLEASED to publish the list of candidates shortlisted for the 2019 NMS Selection Board interview. The selection interview will hold from 17 to 31 August 2019 at the School. Candidates whose name appear in the list below are to report to the School unfailingly on 17 August 2019 along with the items listed below.
Click here to download the result: Interview list for shortlisted candidates
Requirements for NMS Interview
Each shortlisted candidate is to come along with the following items:
- Original copy of birth certificate.
- Original copy of Local Government and State of origin certificate.
- Primary school certificate and testimonial.
- Original copy of Examination photo card printed from this portal.
- Clear passport photographs (4 copies).
- Chest X-ray and film from a government or military hospital.
- A Medical certificate of fitness from a government or military hospital.
- White vest – 2.
- White short knickers – 2 pairs.
- White canvas – 1 pair.
- White socks – 2 pairs.
- Bathroom Slippers – 1 pair.
- Cutlery – 1 set.
- Writing materials.
- Eating utensils.
- Blanket – 1.
- Bucket – 1.
- Broom – 1.
- Mosquito Net – 1.
- Bedsheet – 1.
- Administration fees ₦11,000.00 (eleven thousand naira) cash.