NMS Zaria 2020 result and admission list is out. The list contains all candidates who have successfully passed the interview screening. Check below for more details.
The Chief of Army Staff, Nigerian Army has approved the provisional offer of admission of the underlisted candidates into the Nigerian Military School (NMS) as JSS1 students for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Parents of the candidates are to report to NMS for collection of admission letter and prospectus with effect from 2 November 2020. Candidates are to report for academic activities on 9 January 2021.
The admission list of Nigerian military school for 2020/2021 is out. Check below to download the list in pdf and look for your child’s name.
Updates: The list of candidates shortlisted for the NMS selection Board interview for 2020/2021 admission is out. The interview is scheduled to hold between 20th September – 4th October 2020. All candidates are to report to the school unfailing on 20th September 2020 along with the items listed below.
The management of Nigerian military school (NMS) has released the admission list of successful candidates into JS 1 of the school.
Successful candidates who fail to report on 2nd November 2020 will be deemed to have forfeited their admission and their place will be given to candidates on the reserve list.
NMS result for 2020/2021 has now been released. The name of candidates to be interviewed has been published on the school website.
Requirements for NMS Interview
Each shortlisted candidate is to come along with the following items:
- Original copy of birth certificate.
- Original copy of Local Government and State of origin certificate.
- Primary school certificate and testimonial.
- Original copy of Examination photo card printed from this portal.
- Clear passport photographs (4 copies).
- Chest X-ray and film from a government or military hospital.
- A Medical certificate of fitness from a government or military hospital.
- White vest – 2.
- White short knickers – 2 pairs.
- White canvas – 1 pair.
- White socks – 2 pairs.
- Bathroom Slippers – 1 pair.
- Cutlery – 1 set.
- Writing materials.
- Eating utensils.
- Blanket – 1.
- Bucket – 1.
- Broom – 1.
- Mosquito Net – 1.
- Bedsheet – 1.
- Face mask – 2
- Administration fees ₦11,000.00 (eleven thousand naira) cash.