College of Health Sciences and Technology Jahun 2023/2024
College of Health Sciences and Technology Jahun Admission Form is out and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the programmes offered in the school for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of Application forms will commence from 6th March 2023 to 6th April 2023.
College of Health Sciences and Technology Jahun Courses
- Community Health Extension Worker ( CHEW)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical laboratory technician (MLT)
- Dental Health Technician
- Health Information Technician (HIT)
- Environmental Health Technician ( EVT)
- Dispensing opticians
- Biomedical engineering
- Certificate in Junior Community Health Extension Worker JCHEW (Female only).
College of Health Sciences and Technology Jahun Admission Requirements
All candidates applying for Diploma program must possess FIVE (5) credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. While those applying for Certificates must have at least 3 credits in English, Mathematics and Biology for JCHEW and or Chemistry for CMBE including any other 2 passes in science subjects.
NOTE: FOR CHEW AND JCHEW PROGRAMS ONLY WAEC AND NECO WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Below is how to apply for the admission:
- Visit https://www.chstjahun.edu.ng/
- Click on “apply” to create a profile.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click on “submit” to generate RRR.
- Make the payment by following the instructions provided there using a card, bank USSD phone number, or account number.
- After successful payment, log in to complete the application by following the instructions on the student’s dashboard.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Wait for CBT invitation. The date, time, and venue will be communicated.
- There is NO NEED for submission of Application form to the college until during CBT.
- Invitation for CBT will be sent to the phone number/email address provided during application.
Read: List of school of health form on sale