Al-Ma’arif College of Health Science and Technology Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is now on sale and applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates into the programmes offered in the school.
The sales of the entry online application Form commences on Monday 12th July, 2021, for Admission into available programmes and the cost N10,000. The deadline for submission has not yet been announced.
Almaarif College of Health Sciences and Technology Courses
- CHEW (Retrainee)
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Retrainee)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dispensing Opticianry
- Health Information Management (Medical Record)
- Medical Imaging (X-Ray)
- Orthopedic Technician
- ND in Community Health
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
- ND in Environmental Health Technology
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Remedial Programs
- Conversion Program
How to Apply for Almaarif College of Health Admission
The cost of the application form is N10,000 only.
- Interested applicants should visit the College ICT UNIT @KM 5 Dumbulwa, Potiskum, to pay for Remita and complete the application process.
- You can also log into the Remita platform and choose AL-MA’ARIF College of Health Sciences and Technology, Potiskum and make payment for the Application Form. Remita invoices should be taken to the school for the complete registration process.
If you have enquiries, contact 08133310944, 08032286229, 07064398770
Mal. Usman Alhaji Saleh