The 2020 Kwara state bursary award for the indigene of the state has been approved and the registration has commenced.
According to his Excellency, The Executive Governor of Kwara State Malam AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq the payment of 2020 Bursary Award to Kwara State Indigene in Tertiary Institutions owned by State and Federal Government has been given approval.
- Only final year Students of Kwara State Indigene in Governments (State and Federal) owned Tertiary Institutions are eligible.
How to Register For Kwara State Bursary Award
- Log onto to the portal http://scholarship.kw.gov.ng/register.php
- Register your bio-data on the platform to obtain login details.
- Use your login details with your password to fill the application form for 2020 Bursary online.
- Scan and upload the following documents online (mandatory).
- Passport size photograph.
- Citizenship Certificate.
- Your last session results stamped and signed by the appropriate authority.
- Your Admission Letter.
- Your Institutional Valid I.D Card.
- NAKSS Payment Receipt.
Registration Period and Closing Date
All interested applicants are given four (4) weeks from the 12th July, 2021 to apply for this year’s Bursary Award.
Registration for this Bursary Award closes on 8th August, 2021.
Senior Ibrahim Sulyman (Esq)
Kwara State Ministry of Tertiary Education, Science and Technology