West Africa Scholarships
Delta State Bursary And Scholarship Award Form 2022/2023
The Delta State Bursary award application form for 2022/2023 is out for all indigenes of the state who are students from approved Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has opened the site for online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 2022/2023 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) on Monday 17th January 2023.
To check whether your school is approved, login to the bursary portal and look at the top bar menu and clicked on “Approved Schools”.
Application deadline: 17th February 2023.
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- Must be registered full time students of only Government approved private and public Tertiary institutions (PGD, Masters, and PhD students are not eligible)
- Must have CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic years of examination
- Be in second year (200 and above) in the universities, ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics/ Monotechnics and NCE II-III in the college of education
- Must have account with a bank
- Applicants must indicate their level/year and their department/course of study
How to apply for Delta State Bursary
- Applicants are to click on the https://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/ link to commence registration.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Online acknowledgement card should be downloaded and printed for your personal record
- While time frame for verified list to be returned to board is four weeks
- There shall be PHYSICAL VERIFICATION at the close of registration
- Any list found to contact fictitious names will be Blacklisted
Recommended: 15 Undergraduate Scholarshipsin Nigeria
- Existing applicants should Login with their existing applicant ID and password
- Update your session and CGPA as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification
Tips For Keeping Your Transactions Safe From Fraud
- Never reveal any of your personal or financial information (PINs, Passwords, Card Numbers, and Security Questions etc.) in an email, text, and person or over the phone.
- Always pay attention to a website. Hover over any links to see where they lead. Rather than click on suspicious links.