Ekiti State Scholarship & Bursary Awards 2023/2024
The Ekiti State Scholarship Board is pleased to announce the advertisement for Scholarship and Bursary Awards for the 2023/2024 academic session. These awards aim to support eligible undergraduate, HND, postgraduate, and physically challenged students in their pursuit of higher education.
- Undergraduate students must be in their 2nd year or above, possess WASSCE/NECO with a minimum of five credits, including English Language and Mathematics in one sitting, and have a minimum CGPA of 4.0 (universities), 3.50 (polytechnics), or 3.50 (NCE) in their current institutions of study.
- Master’s Degree applicants must have a minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Division) at the undergraduate level.
- Ph.D. Scholarship Award applicants must have a grade of distinction in their Master’s Degree and a minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Division) at the undergraduate level. A letter of recommendation from the university is also required.
- Physically challenged students in tertiary institutions (NCE, ND, College of Health Tech, School of Nursing/Midwifery, HND, and postgraduates) are eligible for the Scholarship Award.
- Students on part-time and sandwich courses are not eligible for the Scholarship Awards.
Bursary Awards: All students, including physically challenged postgraduate students, can apply for Bursary Awards.
How to Apply Ekiti State Scholarship
Free application forms for eligible students can be obtained at the Ekiti State Scholarship Board, New Secretariat, Ado-Ekiti. Applicants must apply online through the Ekiti State Scholarship Board website.
Submission Deadline: All prospective applicants must submit their hard copy application forms on or before Friday, 15th June 2023. Late application forms will not be accepted by the Board.
Read: List of undergraduate scholarships in Nigeria