AAUA Postgraduate Application Form 2020/2021
For candidates who are asking whether AAUA Postgraduate application form is on sale, I hereby inform you that the applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into our Full-Time/Sandwich Postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Before you purchase AAUA postgraduate application form, kindly read AAUA postgraduate courses and requirements.
How to Apply For AAUA Postgraduate Admission
Candidates are required to log on to our website at pgs.aaua.edu.ng to start your application registration and pay through ONLINE VIA DEBIT CARD ONLY ON UNIFIED PAY PLATFORM for a sum of twenty thousand Naira (N20,000.00) submit and print a copy to be able to sit for the qualifying examination at a date to be announced later.
You are expected to submit a hard copy of the printed application form to your intended Department and two hard copies to the Secretary Postgraduate School
- For a fresh candidate that has no account, click on the “Application Login” and “Create an account” link.
- Fill the account creation form appropriately and submit it. You will then be directed to the login page to continue your application registration.
NB: Use your personal phone number and email address as these will be the channel of communicating to you throughout your stay in the University
- Log in with your username and password to start your application registration.
- Go to Payment/Application Information, Click on PAY NOW to pay online. Make payment ONLINE VIA DEBIT CARD ONLY ON UNIFIED PAY Platform. Your payment is automatically confirmed and NO NEED FOR MANUAL CONFIRMATION AGAIN. Please note, NO PAYMENT AT THE BANK
- After payment, the Application Data forms are grouped into Seven (7) sections. Please fill in carefully and appropriately.
- Download Referee Confidential Form under the download menu. Send the printed forms to your referees to fill appropriately, and collect and send to the specified address.
- The passport (scanned in JPG image format) will be uploaded to complete your registration.
- After completing the registration, please carefully go through the forms again before you click on “Finalise Application”
- Click on “Finalise Application” to finalise your registration. Finalising your Application will make the school to receive your application. NOTE: If you click on Finalise Application, you will not be able to modify the Application Form again.
- Print the preview page for reference and submit the hard copies to the Postgraduate School.
- After finalising your Application, then await positive feedback if found successful.
AAUA Programme Duration
Postgraduate Diploma Degree Programmes are open to both full-time and part-time students. The Postgraduate Diploma Programme takes a minimum of one year (two semesters) and a maximum of two years (four Semesters) for full time candidates, and a minimum of two years (four Semesters) and a maximum of three years (six Semesters) for Sandwich students.
All Master’s degree programmes take a minimum of a year and half (three Semesters) and a maximum of three years (Six Semesters) for full-time candidates, and a minimum of two years (four Semesters) and a maximum of four years (eight Semesters) for Sandwich candidates.
The Doctor of Philosophy degree programme takes a minimum of three years (six semesters) and a maximum of five years (ten semesters) for full-time candidates, and a minimum of four years (eight Semesters) and maximum of six years (twelve Semesters) for M.Sc & Ph.D Sandwich candidates.
In addition to the admission requirements, every candidate in regular employment must submit with his/her application, a formal letter of release for Postgraduate Studies issued by his/her employer.
Furthermore, all applicants who are not graduates of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba -Akoko, must request their former Universities or Institutions to forward directly to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, the academic transcripts of their first degrees or Master’s degree, with respect to applicants for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees respectively.
The closing date for AAUA postgraduate application form is after six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Read: List of universities selling postgraduate form